Wednesday 10 April 2013

Order in chaos


I've been reflecting on my life recently, trying to find answers to many questions, wondering where my life will take me and simply how I want to live.
I have a very clear idea of what I want to do with my life, but the time passes and I seem to be in the exactly same spot I was few years ago.
And then I realised that no, although I may be stuck in the same place, my mind is not. I undertook a very long and difficult journey, mostly feeling alone and scared, to become a person I will respect, love and cherish. And here I am now. And I am happy.
Now when I found the inner peace it is time for me to move on with my life and start organise the chaos around me. 

This post sounds a bit dark, but in fact it is a very happy post :)

P.S. I bought a camera and it should arrive very soon. So I will be a proper blogger now. Promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog