Monday 3 December 2012

My advent calendar

I actually never had an advent calendar. I mean we had those chocolate ones when we were kids but somehow it never survived the first week..
I wanted to create something original this year, you know, something more than just sweets. As I don't spend much time with Mr Hubby (yes, Mr Boyfriend finally became Mr Hubby!) being constantly busy I decided that this advent we will do something together every day. So I came up with a Date Advent Calendar.
Each one of us wrote secret 12 date ideas and we put them in our advent calendar house. I have to tell you - I am super excited since I had no idea what he prepared for me! 

So this is how it looks like:


I can't take any pictures with my camera right now, so had to use this picture instead. We ordered the houses for our online shop and we loved them so much we jest took one for ourselves. It's made of wood so we will have it for years to come. 

PS. We still have couple of the calendars left, and now they are on sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog