Wednesday 8 February 2012

Valentine's date idea

I was thinking of an unusual way of celebrating Valentine's Day with Mr. Boyfriend. I wanted something more than dinner/romantic evening (nothing wrong with that of course! I just wanted to create something we haven't done yet). I came up with some ideas on how to spend the day a little bit different. So I'm starting a Valentine's series with ideas for a date, easy DIY's and original gifts. I hope you will find some inspiration here! Enjoy!

PS. I know the pictures are not good.. I'm saving up for a new camera, so hopefully soon they will get much better :)


The sweetest date


I don't think I know anyone who wouldn't like sweets! Surprise your date with hand-made sweets and have a great evening! After all, chocolate is a grate aphrodisiac :)

What I did:
  • cinnamon cupcakes - you can find a recipe here (just add cinnamon and chocolate chips instead of coffee)
  • waffles with a choice of toppings, like whipped cream, sliced banana, choco powder, jam, dried fruits, chopped nuts etc
  • marshmallow lollipops 
  • hot chocolate - the best recipe is from Isak - check it out here
  • pink decorations to add even more sweetness 
I've planned super easy tutorials for everything I made for the date - I'll share it with you this week :)


Mr Boyfriend really liked the idea. Plus we got to eat everything after taking photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog