Sunday 28 November 2010

Lazy Weekend

I had a very lazy, relaxing Sunday. And I well deserved it. I cleaned up the working space yesterday and although it looks nothing like I wanted, it's clean and organised. And I have no troubles finding stuff any more. 
It looks like that now:


















I even sorted out my threads and put a board up. It took me more than a day to do everything, didn't realise I had so much rubbish here!


I found my old sketch book. I forgot how much I enjoy drawing. And I also found some dried orange slices from last Christmas projects, so did an orange and cinnamon stick decoration. Smells really nice.
Ok, it's time for bed now. It's going to be a very, very long day tomorrow. And to be quite honest I can't wait. Really like my "new" workplace :)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog