Thursday 28 October 2010

A feel good project

I felt quite sad today. I realised that people change and after a while you find yourself wondering why it's so difficult to talk with someone you've known for years. Plus I really miss my brother. I don't see him often as he lives in another country and we only occasionally chat on Skype. So I cried, but only a little (ok, maybe more than just a little) and then thought that I don't really have time for all those silly things, and need to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something creative (not to mention that I still have to finish the order). So there is a quick sneak-peak of what I'm making now.




I will finish it tonight and show you everything tomorrow. And no, these are not cookies.

Kat

PS. I'm hooked on marshmallows. My dentist will be pleased...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog